Tuesday 10 November 2015

Leggings are NOT pants

"Leggings are not pants."

Legging hatters all over the world LOVE this saying.

And to that I say MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

Let me explain my history with leggings a bit here.  I've had a lot of ups and downs with my weight the last 10 years.  I've gone from being the biggest I've been... To the smallest I've been and back again more than I'd like to admit.  I've been from pre-pregnancy to post pregnancy a couple times.  I've been from Netflix marathons to half-marathons.  And you know who was there to see me through it all?  LEGGINGS!!

The great thing about them is their versatility!  Weather you need something to get you through that last mile,  that first snow fall or that awkward first trimester ...Leggings have got your back when jeans just won't do!  I have yet to find something better that I can wear to the gym, on a date or cozied up on the couch for the night than leggings.  ( my husband has had to inform me a few times that sweats are not appropriate attire for date night ).

Our new high waisted exclusive mayberrys leggings are every girls dream!  First off let's start with the fabric which is a super soft blend that will make you want to never take them off!  Second of all the waistband is SUPER high to either roll down or "crank" as I like to call it and hold everything in nice and tight.  They are available in sizes 0-18 AND we've got a couple of the cutest versatile patterns that work perfect for dressing up to make a statement or keep low key.

If you haven't tried our new exclusive legging styles you NEED to get your hands on a pair of them like yesterday and "show us your mayberrys!"

LEGGINGS LOVERS UNITE!

Bree@mayberrys.ca





to purchase a pair click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment