Sunday 20 September 2015

Fall in Love with Fall

School has started, t-shirt weather is ending and the walk to school is leaving you with a pink nose which means one thing... IT'S FINALLY FALL!

I've been out of high school for ... lets just say a "few" years now but September/October leave me craving to be back.  I miss those days of Friday pep rallys and car bashes leading up to the big hometown football game.  I swear my friends and I would spend HOURS getting all dressed up to freeze our butts off on the bleachers behind the our high school.  Opposing school colors were obviously FORBIDDEN from our wardrobes regardless of the time of year.

I miss the excitement of handing out cheer papers through the crowd, making sure your friends saved you a spot big enough to fit you (and your sleeping bag) and screaming until you were hoarse.

Fall fashion is probably my FAVORITE out of all the seasons!  I am a layering girl so I'll take leggings, boot socks, hoodie, vest and a toque over shorts and a tank top any day.  I crave cardigans, scarfs and fingerless gloves (is there really any other way to go these days with so many touch screens?).  Fall is the perfect season to be bundled up without ruining your outfit by throwing on a winter jacket overtop.

Lets be honest... this is Canada... which means winter weather is about um...6 weeks away (if that).  So until then FALL IT UP!  We've recently gotten a TON of fall accessories in, including boot socks, scarfs and gloves.  On top of that we've got plenty of cardigans, floor length dresses and hoodies to go around.  So before we start seeing snow, head over to Mayberrys and snag up some great fall attire.  Before you know it you will need to cover yourself up with a parka and spikes on the bottom of your boots!







*to purchase any of above accessories click --→ Mayberrys *

No comments:

Post a Comment